From:
[log in to unmask] (Darrell Bonzo)
Date:
Monday, July 22, 1996 7:18PMMon, 22 Jul 96 8:16

Hello,

Du Pont is one of the leading manufactures of Polyimide materials.  Do
Pont's trade name is "Kapton"  I have used this material extensively, and
have received good technical support from Du Pont in our attempts to bond
Kapton to copper clad.

Du Pont Company
RISTON Products Division
2151 Michelson Ave.