From:
[log in to unmask] ( DAVID MANDER)
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 14:26:59 EST
Florida based distributor servicing printed circuit manufacturers is
looking for a salesperson in the Atlanta or Raleigh area.  Some of
the principles which we represent include products such as CNC
Drilling equipment, dry film, copper clad laminate, and specialty
chemicals.

The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years general experience
in the circuit board field.  Previous sales experience is not a
requirement.

Besides a very competitive base salary and commission, we offer
company paid medical, car allowance, and pension plan.

This is a new position.  The expected sales territory will be
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.  Please mail
or fax your resume or letter in confidence to:
Sun Coast Supply
490 North Street, Suite 116
Longwood, FL  32750
ATTN: President