From:
[log in to unmask] (Cadence User Account)
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 96 09:19:05 PDT

Gary,
  At Lockheed Martin Aeronutronic we also flood
(no thermal relief) vias. We do have a thermal relief
in the data base, but we give photplot instructions
not to plot that size apertures. (The thermal relief
aids in checking the design data base). We have found this
especially beneficial on copper invar copper boards
as we want to maintain as much copper as possible in
the planes.

Dianne Boehm (714) 459-4490
Lockheed Martin Aeronutronic
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA