TECHNET Archives

September 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:37:56 -0600
Werner,

As I continue reading your message, I have not seen the post condition you
describe. How many instances have you and others seen and how do you relate
them to whatever thin core and prepreg materials selected for whatever layer
so compressed?

It all makes sense, but what's really going on here? Does this primarily
relate to "normal" MLB's say up to 60 layers on which I have worked or does
this more concern HDI type boards?

Earl