TECHNET Archives

December 1997

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 23:50:01 -0000
Heyupp TechNetters, not so hasty to let this drop out of site.

I have been very interested in this assistance over the calculation of
volume but confess to being absolutely blooming baffled as to what the hell
sort of component are we talking about on an electronic assembly where the
volume is measured in cubic feet!?

You aren't tied in with Sadam are you Ed? Are we back with the SuperGun?

HAVE A VERY MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Graham Naisbitt
Concoat Ltd
Alasan House, Albany Park
Camberley GU15 2PL UK                        http://www.concoat.co.uk
Application Engineers in Chemical Compounds to the Electronics Industry