From:
"Thorson, Kevin J @EAG" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 96 13:13:00 CST

 ----------

Greetings and Salutations J. Fjelstad,

What are typical thata JA and thata JC values for the Tessera microBGA (tm)
packages?  I'm mainly wondering if this design could be used for conduction
cooled applications.  Also, is this reduction it stress technique only
limited to micro?  What about 1 and 1.27 mm designs?  We are not a big user
of BGA but we can get backed into a corner with design trade-offs.

Thank You,
Kevin Thorson
Loral Defense Systems - Eagan