From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 96 11:03:06 cst
     Hi Doug - I have seen a similar problem using "super glues" in very
     electrically sensitive applications. I was gluing a sensor on a solder
     squeegee blade and conducting AC Impedance tests but the glue caused
     wide swings in the measured data depending on how "sloppy" I was with
     the gluing process. My adhesive guru's said that the cyanoacrylate
     type adhesives (which many of the super glues fall into) would be a
     concern in an electrically sensitive application. I changed to another
     attachment method and the problems went away.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins