Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 96 08:59:54 PST
     for BGA, TRY-

     1) http://arioch.gsfc.nasa.gov/eee_links/vol_01/no_03/eee1-3h.html
     has an article entitled " JPL CONSORTIUM INVESTIGATING AREA ARRAY
     PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY FOR NASA USE" which discusses BGAs. This is an
     EEE Links article-- Vol. 1, No. 3 -- July 1995.

     2) http://www.tessera.com/publications/conf.html
     has linkls to BGA, micro BGA, and CSP articles, etc.

     3) http://www.smtnet.com/library.html#nlighn
     has a number on links, including an outstanding one to excerpts from the
     text "BGA Handbook: Mastering & Implementing BGA Technology" by Douglas J.
     Peck. This link states  "This handbook was written for those seeking deeper
     understanding of BGA technology, but who lack the time to review these
     excellent resources. We intend that this handbook provide the reader a
     "springboard" to understanding and implementing BGA technology."

     4) Motorola should have info on their BGAs (PBGA, OMPAC, etc.) but
     their web site(s) is big and you'll have to look around to find
     package info.

     5) Amkor/Anam may have a web site; try looking there as well.

     There should be more online. Try INKTOMI or Yahoo search engines, for the
     ketwords "BGA", "MCM", "area array", etc
     Good luck! (& let us know if you find any gems)