TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
James Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:52:32 -0400
Get a life!

www.quickturnflex.com
Thank you,
Jim Mahoney
Quick Turn Flex Circuits, LLC
Applications Project Manager
P# 603-821-7071
M# 603-305-6250
** This email and all attachments have been scanned prior to being sent**
Confidentiality Notice: This page and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure and
is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the
distribution or use of the contents of this information in any manner is
strictly prohibited.