TECHNET Archives

July 2003

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:02:15 -0700
        Sorry for being a little behind in time. When doing repairs, it is
important to do bench cleaning as soon as possible to prevent the flux from
hardening on the joints. An immersion cleaning or any other method should
follow at the end of the shift to remove all the loose material off the
board. The method of cleaning at the bench should not make a difference as
long as the flux is loosened.
        Regards,
        Ramon