Date:
Tue, 04 Jun 96 13:42:03 CST

     Why would "thickness" (as specified by the customer) be measured
     before solder resist application?  The customer is designing around
     and will receive a finished product (which includes solder resist) to
     be installed in a higher-level assembly.

     What am I missing here?

     John R. Kretsch, P.E.
     Engineer, Design Assurance