Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 15:17:22 -0500
Mr/Mrs Miitchel,

The problem we had was that our customer (one of the biggest OEM's) wanted
use to use an antiox. coating, and so did we.  HAL on flex is a [log in to unmask]

Any way, what happens is that the areas that have stiffeners, or heat sinks,
absorb the IR more than the other areas.  This creates hot spots, and the
Entek is burned off in these areas.  So the next pass in IR or wave has
oxidized copper.

Scott Griggs
Applications Engineer
RBP Chemical Corp.