From:
Multi-Fineline Electronix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 96 16:24:05 -0800

I was wondering if anyone in this TechNet forum has the crescent 30 plotter?

I'd really like to share experiences with it as it has given us problems
from time to time and I was wondering if anyone else has similar experiences.

I'm planning on attending the Gerber user group meeting in San Jose on march
3rd.

-Omar Hussain
 Design Engineer / Network Administrator
 M-FLEX ANAHEIM