From:
"Frank Kurisu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 96 03:00:08 UT
Hi Lou,

Being a solder mask service we have had the opportunity to apply Dry Film
Solder Mask (DFSM) on printed circuit boards with a black oxide finish many
times and from many different circuit board manufacturers.

Once the protocol was established with the circuit board manufacturer on how
to properly supply the product to us for solder mask application there was no
problems.  After shipping product we never heard of any problems from
manufactures.

While I have not seen the volume of this type of surface finish recently I
find that this finish is an excellent surface (excellent adhesion) for the
application of DFSM.

Regards,

Frank Kurisu
SolderMask, Inc.