Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 16:49:35 +0000
I am currently looking for PWB bare board suppliers who target the
following type work:

Delivery: 1,2,3, and 5 day turn (On our dock, not just off yours!)

Boards:  Double sided, some-4 layer, no electrical test, Hi-Pot 4-Layer
boards, SMOBC-LPI, GFN or GFG, IPC-RB-276 Class 1 and 2, (X-sections
negotiable).

Quantities: Minimum quantities usually.  2 panels.

Cost expectiations: Mid-to-Low
Example: $500 lot charge for 3 day turn, double sided, includes NRE.

Although no one, including us, wants to pay for it, we are looking for
suppliers who would not be suprised to see their products used in some
very demanding, "IPC-RB-276 Class 3" - type environments.

Location:  We are located in Northern Virginia.

To the Peanut Gallery:  Yes, there are shop out there like this!  If you
know of one, or are one, please let me know!

George Franck
Raytheon E-Systems
Falls Church, Va