From:
[log in to unmask] (John Laur)
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 14:13:10 -0500
George,

The only ACE I am aware of is a schematic capture tool
developed by Daisy Systems which became Dazix which became
part of Integraph.  The tool is now called ACE-PLUS.

These would be schematics though, not physical layout files.

John Laur
Rockwell Automation
Allen-Bradley Co Inc.
1201 South Second Street