From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 07:48:26 -0500 (CDT)
Joseph,

This message violates the FAQ for IPC listservs.  The intent of TechNet
is the exchange of technical information, and not unsolicited
promotions.  Please refrain from making postings such as this in the
future.  If you have any questions, please call me.

Regards

David W. Bergman, Technical Director
IPC
2215 Sanders Road