Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 22:09:14 -0400 (EDT)
I would suggest that the answer to whether the scaling factors you have
traditionally used are adequate, should be based on whether you are meeting
your end product requirements. Is breakout allowed? Do you maintain the
minimum annular ring? How about minimum dielectric spacing?

Dave Rooke
Circo Craft