Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 96 08:01:31 -0100
I am looking for a carrier that can transport different sized PCB's through
our automated surface mount assembly line (screenprint, adhesive dispense,
P&P, inspection, reflow, buffer).
The different machines have different conveyors, edge-belts etc.
I don't want to re-adjust the transport-width of all the machines after every
type of PCB. That's why i'm now designing an aluminium, adjustable carrier.

Is there someone out there who has a different solution or who can advise me?

Thanks!

*******************************
 Ivo de Rooij
 Process Engineer and Operator