From:
Bob Stumpf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:35:00 -0700
Resending

>>> Bob Stumpf 09/18/96 11:38am >>>
To my knowledge all dry film laminators, automatic cut sheet
and manual types have been designed as Dry Laminators
applying heat and pressure from internally or externally
heated rolls.

Morton Electronic Materials (Dynachem) was one of the first
to develop a Wet Lamination System (Hydrolam) option as
retrofits  for our automatic and manual laminators.  They are
designed to allow dry film lamination either wet or dry.  Wet
lamination is primarily used for innerlayers.

Other manufacturers also offer wet lamination options for
their machines.

Wet lamination is not widely used, which is confirmed by the

Bob Stumpf

>>> John Gully <[log in to unmask]> 09/16/96
05:47pm >>>
Address,

Thanks for the responses on the Wet Lamination Questions.
Here's the second part:  Most Automated Cut sheet
laminators I've come across are Dry Lamination versus Wet.
Does anyone run a Cut Sheet
Laminator using the Wet Lamination process or are all
Automated Cut
Sheet Laminators Dry Lamination?  It would explain why the
overwelming  responses did not use Wet, if the last
statement is true.  Please advise.

Thanks

John Gulley

no text.        *