From:
[log in to unmask] (John E Nelson)
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 19:05:32 PST
Check your outerlayer resist laminator rolls immediately.
If they are three months old or more change them out.  The rubber
durometer increases with age and eventually they do not conform to the
panel weave and you will have interfacial voids (tiny air bubbles) at the

low spots in the weave.  Nine times out of six that will fix this
problem.