TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
Syed Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Syed Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:44:39 -0500
Decades ago unions were the solutions to the workforce problems those days.
Now another kind of change and strategy is needed where common people's
lives are not devastated by corporations, where common employees play a role
in stabilizing regional employment landscape.