From:
"Aric Parr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
14 Aug 96 08:13:48 -0500

     We found mixed results using Glicoat, a competing material made in
     Japan.

     We have mixed results on yield, with no change to 100% fallout
     depending upon PCB design, number of thermal cycles and nitrogen
     level, if any on both reflow, wave or both.

     We also found cost savings at some PCB suppliers with organic coats,
     and cost increases from others.