From:
"Bob Oliver, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 14:55:56 -0500
Jim
Finding a sporadic lifting problem is very difficult without following every panel on an order and checking surface cleaning and exit temperature of the laminator.

Oxidation can cause minor lifting on small amounts of panels (usually one side only).

Bristle brush scrubbing, when the bristles are too coarse, can leave grooves that liquid can seep under.

Make sure that no LPI soldermask is processed through the same developer solution.  No matter what your LPI supplier says, this does cause some lifting.

We rep Dynachem film and if you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch with me through TechNet or see below for other ways.

Ed

Ed Wright 	Technical Service - OS-TECH Sales
Oliver Sales Company 	Phone:  (214) 231-1522
13445 Floyd Circle 	Fax:  (214) 644-3585
Dallas, Texas  75243-1503
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]