Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 17:52:40 +0100
There are some things that I can't understand about the black  oxide, pink
ring and the use of DMAB
Pink ring is the result of the attack of BO by acids in the electroless
copper line. DMAB prevents this attack.
The black oxide treated with DMAB can resist a lot of time in a 10% HCl
solution but only a mom in a sulphuric/hidrogen peroxide solution. Then, why
we don't have pink-ring using DMAB?

The peel-off for the black oxide treated is lower than the non treated.
During the drilling , I think it would be  easier to delaminate. Again ,why
we don't have pink-ring using DMAB?

I would like to understand how DMAB works, because sometimes it doesn't do.

Is there another systems to protect de black oxide?

I would like also to find some papers, articles, etc. about this process.

Thanks and excuse my bad english.

Toni.