From:
Fred Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 10:58:45 PST
Mr. Gully,
	When we (at FLUKE PCB Mfg. Operations) used to produce Teflon PCB Multilayers,
we sandblasted, deburred, and then applied Tetra-Etch, (or Bond-Aid TL5-12) to the holes.  We then processed
them through our normal Shipley Electroless Copper Process.  We had very good results, however, the
process was not designed for large numbers of PCBs.  We used 3M Co. Bonding Film No. 6700 as the
thermoplastic bonding agent.