TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
"Alderete, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:03:07 -0700
Ed-

Try  CAIG Laboratories, Inc., in California. They have something called
ProGold:
http://www.caig.com/c-pg100.htm

Thought I recently saw an ad for a similar product, in Circuits Assembly,
EP&P, or PC Fab, but I couldn't locate it. Also, AMP or ITT Cannon may sell
connector lubricants.
Regards

Michael Alderete

You wrote...