From:
[log in to unmask] (Jerry Schwartz)
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 96 12:18 EST
>Hello Jerry :
>
>I came across your request for a CAD recruiter this morning . I ' m not
sure if you are looking to hire a recruiter , or if you are looking for a
job . CADstar deals exclusively with CAD people .
>Please let me know if we can help you in your search.
>
>Thanks
>
>Deac      508 649 6826
>
>Attachment Converted: C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\IPCmail

I am the one looking for a job. I am aslo currently using
Cadstar as on of my 1000+ recruiters helping me find a job.

Also what is your attachment. i can't seem to read it.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
"May The Schwartz Be with You"
Can you pass the "Kobayashi Maru" test?