From:
BERNARD LEONARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 05 Jul 96 09:54:17 -0700
Hello Techi's Here's one for you.  I have a Phillips 486 DX with 8 MB of Ram.  I have
Microsoft Scenes screen saver intalled.  While the screen saver is running I sometimes
get the message "WILL NOT DISPLAY IMAGE NEED MORE MEMORY TO DISPLAY IMAGE"  When I
look under help in the microsoft scenes screen saver help menu, it tells me I need to
increase RAM or Temp directory to 2 mb.  I just added 4 mb which to it to 8mb.  So
what is it talking about when it mentions the temp directory?

The mail list is run by SmartList v3.05
To unsubscribe from this list at any time, send a message to:
[log in to unmask] with subject:unsubscribe and no text.