From:
"Eubanks, Phil (Phillip K)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 15:32:33 -0500
George,

I have asked a few people here in the Huntsville office and to best of
our memory ACE was the name of the schematic capture program used as the
front end for a PCB layout package called Boardmaster. This was several
years ago, so it may be that your customer has something much newer.

Please let me know if we can provide you with any information.

Phillip Keith Eubanks

 VERIBEST
 INCORPORATED

Telephone:   205-730-8133
VeriBest, Inc.
Fax:              205-730-8344                                One
Madison Industrial Park
Email:            [log in to unmask]           Huntsville, Alabama
35894-0001