TECHNET Archives

August 2019

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2019 10:44:46 -0400
Ha! Ha!  Everyone.  I sent the ping because of three things:
1) I got an automated IPC message saying I did not authenticate my TechNet application request (I did!) and they were booting me off TechNet.
2) One loyal TechNetter sent me more info I requested directly to my regular address, rather than through TechNet, so I wondered if IPC had carried through with the above.
2) I am getting each reply from all of you TWICE (which proves #1 did not happen), but sure means something squirrelly is happening.  Oh how I love computer software.  Ha!

Regards,
Bev