TECHNET Archives

March 2020

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2020 18:40:16 -0400
TechNetters,
A Canadian company, a customer of a friend, is looking for a consultant to
"help solve a flex PCB supply chain issue".  That is all the info I have.
With that tantalizing bit, if you or someone you know could attempt to
provide this service, please email me directly, NOT through TechNet.

Regards,
Bev