From:
"TOM BRESNAN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 06 Nov 96 10:03:57 PST
     To all who dare read yet another opinion, I offer my two cents;

     I, for one, am proud to say I found my current position based on a job
     posting on this forum over a year ago (anyone else?). That puts my
     bias on the side of "keep 'em coming".

     I just hope the board of directors is not getting pressure from member
     companies to stop the practice. I can't imagine it's any more
     intrusive than search firms and their "cold call" techniques. At least
     with TechNet, "I" get to screen those postings and read the ones "I"
     choose.... Though I must admit, it was a search firm that did the
     original posting in the first place (oh well, go figure! :} )

     Regards,

     Tom Bresnan
     MULTEK