TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
"Lepsche, Thomas G (NM75)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:28:35 -0600
	1. MIL-STD-2000 no issue with jumpers - (wire mods)
	    MIL-STD-28809 limits jumpers for repair (by table within spec)
according to board size.
	    However, no specification limitations in quantity can exist if the
jumpers are documented 	    upon the print.

	2. No - we are MIL, ISO, and IPC house (non-RBOC).

	3. Believe you "take" it right.
Semper Fi
Tom