TECHNET Archives

April 2005

From:
Keach Sasamori <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Keach Sasamori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:33:03 -0500
Hello

Hopefully all AOL users will now be recieiving this post. After weeks of
investigation we have corrected some errors on our our ISP (no reverse
DNS entry) and got AOL to remove the blocking our Listserv e-mail. I
noticed there are still a few domains that our Listserv mail has queued
up but hopefully they will be delivered as the reverse DNS entries
propogate thru the internet.

I apologize to the AOL users and any others affected by the prolonged
outage. Hopefully you will all begin to receive IPC Listserv e-mail
regularly again. Unfortunately with the increase of spam and virus',
more ISP's are being extra careful with filtering and blocking. Because
of that, these disruptions  may occur from time to time in the future.
We will do our best to keep on top of this in the future.

Please contact me know off-line at [log in to unmask] if you know/hear of
any other issues.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Keach Sasamori
IT Administrator
IPC