From:
[log in to unmask] (MR DOUGLAS C JEFFERY)
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 05:25:48, -0500
-- [ From: Doug Jeffery * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

John,

Makes no difference as long as they are clearly marked.  I have more
problems with people not senting drill maps or drill tool sizes and
counts than seperating pth and npth..We(fabricators) will drill them
primary if at all possible and only use a secound operation in extreme
situations..it is more costly and just a pain...

Doug Jeffery
Electrotek

> Date: Wednesday, 25-Sep-96 02:18 PM
>
> From: John Laur                \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask]
com john
> laurr))
> To:   IPC Technet              \ Internet:    ([log in to unmask])
>
> Subject: MISC: drill files 1 or 2
>
> Hi - :)
>
> What is prefered from the fabricators point of view:
>
> One drill files containing both plated and non-plated holes?
>                            or
> Two drill files one plated the other non-plated?
>
> Reasons?

> John Laur
> Rockwell Automation
> Allen-Bradley Co Inc.
> 1201 South Second Street Milwaukee, WI 53204 +1 414 382 2162 (fax) +1
414 382
> 2393 (phone)

   *

***