TECHNET Archives

June 1997

From:
"c. norton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:54:38 -0700
We have acquired two Excellon pick and place machines (SMX model) It is
our understanding that centroid data can be downloaded directly to the
systems. We have tried everything we can think of with no success. Does
anyone out there understand the protocol for this feature? Most of the
software packages that minipulate centroid are rather costly with no
guarantee that they will work in this application. Currently we are
manually programing off line or learning the board on line. Understand
there are a number of SMX's out there, perhaps someone has figured this
out Would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Wayne Norton

Princeton Technology Corp.
1-800-2581404