Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 96 18:05:38 EST
 Hi Roger;

 I also agree with Jon Moylan of Delsen Laboratories.  The only other thing
 that I could add is that you might also want to check the elongation and
 thickness of the copper in the via hole wall.  If the copper properties are
 not optimal, anything under .0007" thickness could start to show increased
 rates of failure at the test parameters you are using.

 Hope this helps.

 Greg Schroeder