TECHNET Archives

April 2020

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:26:12 -0600
Uh oh, we got squids and jarheads talking about PI! Been across
"sh%t-river" bridge into Olongapo more times than I can remember!...and for
some reason I can't remember a lot of those times  😇