From:
Wayne Gitlitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 96 18:16:44 -0300
We have just recently implemented the Picard Exposure Frames.  This system has been performing very well registration and exposure wise, however; our quality system for first piece inspection has opened some production concerns.
Could anyone tell me what quality systems they are using and what system was found that did not hurt their production.