From:
"MARK DOWDING" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 02 Oct 96 12:32:50 PST
     Definitely not on every panel, for exactly the reasons you
     describe.  One step is taken on the first panel/layer for every
     job, to determine proper exposure.

     A good developer filtration system will help (although not
     eliminate) redeposition of partially polymerized resist.

     Trimming the step tablet to the minimum exposure range also
     reduces the amount of unwanted resist.

     Mark Dowding
     Multek, Irvine