From:
[log in to unmask] (Roland Jaquet)
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 18:39:23 +0200
Dear Teknet,

We have to manufacture a double sided PTH PCB in FR4 material
of 1.0 mm thickness, of the size of 50 mm long and 10 mm in width.

The assembler complains about the flexibility of the base material.
They are showing us that it can get twisted like a wire. They are saying
that another supplier manufactures the same but with much less
twist capability. We got a sample that had one more ply in it.
But we could not find out the supplier.. nor if this only could justify
its rigidity.

We considered trying the difference if done with / without the warp
direction, doubting on the result.

Thank you for your comments

Roland

Henri Jaquet SA