TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
Jeff Ferry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:38:39 -0400
Sherry,

I can offer a few additional options. Believe we'll be reviewing these
procedures next week at the IPC Repairability Committee meeting in Orlando
FL. They're a bit exotic, but might help.

Jumper Wires, BGA Components, Circuit Track Method
http://www.circuittechctr.com/guides/6-2-1.htm

Jumper Wires, BGA Components, Through Board Method
http://www.circuittechctr.com/guides/6-2-2.htm

Jeff Ferry
CEO
Circuit Technology Center, Inc