From:
"ddhillma" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 96 14:53:58 cst
     Hi Frank:

     You might try the following source - we use ESD carpet which works
     very well.

     United Technical Products, Inc.
     960 Turnpike Street
     Canton, MA. 02021
     (1-800-225-6052)

     Aisle carpet is :
     Sage Brown #7777 ESD Compu-Tile (ESD Series 18"x18")

     Work area carpet is:
     RAF Blue #7153 ESD Compu-Tile (ESD Series 18"x18")

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins