From:
[log in to unmask] (Chan Yong Kwee)
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 11:36:57 +0800
Good day to all,
        I have experienced the effects of sunken solder after the PCB passed
through the Wave Soldering Machine.  The solder is always sunken at the
interface between a connector and the PCB, but other areas are well formed.
The PCB is placed on a pallet while running through the Solder Wave.
        Can anyone tell me what circumstances will cause this effect and
hopefully suggest a good solution to this? Thank you.

Regards,
Chan Yong Kwee
E-mail:[log in to unmask]
Tel    : (65) 746-6617