From:
[log in to unmask] (Robert Blomstrom)
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 96 10:57:37 EDT
I know that the following usually sparks off a
heated debate, so I please ask for your understanding.
This is still the best place to get in touch
with expertise and the professionals that are needed.

We are not trying to cause problems, just to ask our peers to give
the following message to people you know who may be interested....

Thank you for your help.
*********************************

AIT-Atlanta, Inc., a circuit board manufacturer located in Atlanta,
seeks a process engineer with minimum 2 yrs. of multilayer experience.
Individual must have a B.S. degree (Chem Eng) and knowledge of wet process
including developing, etching, Electroless and Electroplate.
Perform chemical analysis, establish procedures and PM schedules.
Excellent benefits, with salary based on experience. E.O.E./A.A.
Send resume and salary history in confidence to:

Advanced Interconnection Technology - Atlanta, Inc.
 3289 Montreal Industrial Way
 Tucker, GA, 30084-5214
Attn: H.R. Manager

OR