Date:
Wed, 08 May 96 11:51:07 EDT

     GROW UP? Now that really sounds like a sincere apology.  We were
     wrong, this gentleman definitely is not in marketing.

Subject: GEN:  Apology....and then some.
Author:  [log in to unmask] at SMTP
Date:    5/7/96 9:56 PM

I recently posted 2 advertisements to this networking forum on behalf of =
my company, Conquest Technology, Inc., to announce development of 2 new =
printed circuit board related software utilities.  I did not review the =
network FAQ before submitting the postings and was wrong to have posted =
them in this network.

To anyone who may have been offended by these postings, I sincerely =
apologize.  Neither I or employees of this company will post such =
advertisements to this network again.

To Mike Buetow, Bob Vanech and Jack Olsen, I thank you for your =
professionalism, understanding and tactfulness in pointing out my wrong =
doing.

To those who have emailed me with expressed interest in the software, I =
thank you and look forward to working with you.

And finally, to those who sent email reminiscent of vigilante =
self-proclaimed lords of the net,...grow up.

Sincerely,

Greg Goodenbury
Conquest Technology, Inc.