From:
"Jim Spendow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 96 13:43:53 EST

I have been under the impression that a PWB, printed wiring board, is defined as
just using copper traces as wiring form point A to point Z through many other
points or directly and PCB, printed circuit board, is defined as a board that
holds a function within it self, such as a board that has buried resistors or
capacitors therefore making it a true printed circuit board. Someone can correct
me if I am wrong.