From:
Fred Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 07:21:11 DST
The difunctional is for a proposed new low cost product that may or
may not come to fruition.  I must be prepared with a source for
this material in the event we are unable to convince the designer to
use a different material.  Other materials are being considered.

Can you be more specific in identifying potential vendors, like names,
phone numbers, or, perhaps addresses?  Any help would be appreciated.

On 15 May 95 18:10:52 EDT George Wheadon wrote:

> From: George Wheadon <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 15 May 95 18:10:52 EDT
> Subject: Pure Difunctional FR4 Suppliers,
> To: "INTERNET:[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Most of the European laminate manufacturers still make a
difunctional. Europe