PCQR2 Archives

November 2003

PCQR2@IPC.ORG

From:
Daniel PM Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IPC-D-36 Process Capability, Quality and Relative Reliability Benchmark Subcommittee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:31:22 +0800
I will be out of the office starting  2003/11/11 and will not return until
2003/11/17.

I will respond to your message when I return. For urgent matters, please
contact Winnie Fung, the ITT Unit secretary. Her email is [log in to unmask]
and telephone number is 27885767.

Process Capability, Quality, and Relative Reliability (PCQR2) - This peer
networking forum is intended to ask others for technical help concerning
the IPC D-36 Subcommittee’s activities, or other technical inquiries
related to the PCQR2 test patterns and Database. Discussion of pricing and
details of the PCQR2 Database (i.e. supplier identities or capabilities)
is not allowed.